- All of our fabrication techniques employ modern machines, facilities, and well-trained employees.
- NAMAG offers a full range of customized special products and services for various industries, such as chemical, petrochemical, energy, metallurgical, environmental protection, and air separation.
- Our products include various pressure vessels, heat exchangers, reactors, towers and large weldments.
- NAMAG has the expertise to weld and fabricate various ferrous and nonferrous materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- NAMAG's main fabrication facility is equipped to efficiently process 50,000-70,000 man hours per month. - 4 other facilities have more than doubled this capacity.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel are kept completely separate to prevent unwanted contamination.
- We have various cranes, the maximum lifting capacity is 100t in the main shop; this satisfies the machining, manufacturing, and assembly requirements of all kinds of non-standard equipment.
- The over-the-road transportation load dimensional limits in China normally restrict the size of our product to less than 5m in diameter and 40m in length; however, with special permits or dockside final fabrication, NAMAG has accommodated Customers with much larger ocean shipment sizes.
- NAMAG has extensive manufacturing experience and all work is monitored by NAMAG's own Quality Control Department. This includes all pressure and structural welding, equipment assembly, insulation, shot blasting, testing, and painting.
Since 1998, NAMAG has been certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers for design and manufacture under the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div.1 – (U-stamp, National Board), and by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (AQSIQ) for manufacturing Class I & II pressure vessels per the Chinese Code GB150 & GB151.
Facilities - P.R. China
Facilities - Canada
Facilities - USA