Metal Fabrication China
NAMAG Company Summary
Zhejiang NAMAG Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was established in 1997. Upon the Chinese joint-venturer's equity transfer in 2008, it became a Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise [WFOE] and solely owned subsidiary of Whiting Equipment Canada Inc.; affiliated with Whiting Corporation and sister company Swenson Technology, Inc., who for over 125 years enjoy an excellent world-wide reputation. Utilising our new factory and fresh well-trained employees, NAMAG continues to improve greatly in all respects.
NAMAG employs advanced design capabilities, is equipped with modern manufacturing facilities and a full range of in-house test equipment; allowing us to provide our Customers with globally accepted, quality products, manufactured in China.
NAMAG's diversified fabrication capacity is focused on three areas:
1) Code Vessels:
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div.1 – (U-stamp, National Board-NB, R-Stamp)
- Class I, II & III (highest) Pressure Vessel production per the Chinese Code GB150 and GB151 – (CS Stamp) [General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (AQSIQ)]
- CE PED (Module H) certified products for the European market per 97/23/EC(PED) – (CE Mark)
- GOST R [Russia]
2) Plate-work and structures:
- NAMAG will fabricate plate-work and equipment to the clients' own drawings and specifications. NAMAG uses North American technology but manufactures in China to give our Customers the competitive edge in quality, delivery and price.
- A Tier-One supplier to several multi-national OEMs, NAMAG provides special products and services for various fields, such as petrochemical, energy, environmental protection, and air separation. Most of our products are exported to six continents and Oceania.
3) Proprietary custom designed products:
- Metallurgical equipment (electric arc furnaces, electro-fusion furnaces and refining vessels, etc.)
- Chemical process equipment (pressure vessels, heat exchangers, process and storage vessels, reactors, etc.) manufactured of both ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- NAMAG manufactures equipment for Whiting Equipment Canada Inc. and our sister company Swenson Technology, Inc.,a world leader in evaporation, crystallization and drying process for the chemical industry
The core group of administration, engineering and production personnel has received training in North America.
- Namag is also registered under:
NAMAG maintains an overriding commitment to the environment, safety and quality, and the development and well being of our employees. NAMAG continues to improve quality, advance our scientific and technological foundation, and obtain broad recognition and excellent reputation from our Customers.
In 2007, Zhejiang NAMAG Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd won the Tongxiang SME Scientific and Technological Innovation Prize, and the Tongxiang SME Contribution Prize in Finance.
General Manager, Jerry Lee, and his staff warmly invite visitors from home and abroad to visit our facilities in Tongxiang, Zhejiang Province, approximately 80 minutes from Shanghai.